Welcome to Week 6
- IELTS Study Group (3-5pm) Room 329
- Photography Club (3-4pm) Lab 341
- Writing Strategies, Group A (12-1:30pm) Room 314
- Writing Strategies, Group B (3-4:30pm) Room 314
- Royal Ontario Museum Visit (FREE) (3:15pm) Meet at the lobby
- Speak Up (3-4:30pm) Room 330
- Conversation Club, Group B (11:35-12:15pm) Room 330
- Conversation Club, Group A (3-4pm) Room 330
- Volunteer Info Session (3:00pm) Room 330
- Walking Tour "Toronto Island Park" (3:15pm) Meet at the lobby
Check the full schedule HERE for upcoming events and clubs, including Canada's Wonderland and the end-of-session School of ESL event: the Boat Cruise around the Toronto Islands.
Speak to one of your Peer Leaders in Room 311 or 332 to register
Conversation Groups are also available at the TLC from 12-6 Mon-Thurs & 12-5 Fridays.
The TLC is located in room 430A at 200 King St. and the PAL Centre is located at 200 King also, Room B121 across from the Cafeteria TLC Website
Coming up VERY soon...
Thursday, August 15 Don't miss the Boat!! The end-of-session School of ESL event:
the Boat Cruise around the Toronto Islands.
Time: 10am to 2pm
Price: 15$ (food is included)
Alcohol is served at extra cost (cash bar)
Buy your ticket ASAP at rooms 311, 332 or from your teacher
Saturday, August 17Canada's Wonderland Outing
Place: York Mills subway station
(in front of the GO Transit information cashiers)
Price: $46 (transportation is not included)
Sign up HERE or at rooms 311, 332