1. Summarizing and Paraphrasing Workshop with Alona (Levels 4-9)
Practice essential skills of Summary and Paraphrase in a small group setting.
When: Every WED AFTER SCHOOL,
Where: Meet at Peer Leader office, room D304A
Remember: Your Peer Leaders are here to help you individually or in study groups--visit them in D304A
AND, the Peer Tutors are available in C503 for tutoring and English Conversation groups. What are you waiting for??!!! Check them out!!
Buy your tickets now for the GBC ESL Boat Cruise before they sell out!
- DATE: Thursday, August 19th (Week 8)
- TIME: 11.00 - 2:30
- COST: $16.00. Includes – 3-hour cruise, music, dancing, prizes and all the pop and water you want.
- BRING: Lunch, snacks and anything else you would like to eat. No Alcoholic Drinks allowed.
- WHERE: On board “THE WAYWARD PRINCESS”. We will sail from Spadina Pier (Lower Spadina-Marina Quay West Toronto Harbour)
- TICKET SALES: Limited tickets!!! Tickets are sold on first come first served basis. (Students first and we will then open it up to friends/family).
BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY to guarantee your spot and get ready to have a blast!!!